Review: Never Never (Never Never #1) by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

12:51 AM

April 19, 2015

Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. 
Complete strangers since this morning. 
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.








Charlie and Silas cannot remember anything.

They remember song lyrics, actors, musicians, and other things except everything about them and everyone they know personally.

Charlie's character is so lovable. She handles everything calmly, she was reasonable, and her attitude was just spot-on.



Damn this girl annoyed the shit out of me! I read this book longer than I should have, because I wanted to like this book, and I didn't want to get heavy doses of Charlie. This book could have gotten more than a 3 stars, but Charlie just ruined it for me. This girl was so rude to Silas, and she was too serious. I mean I get that you forgot everything and you're in a really bad predicament, but there is no need to be so serious!

When Silas wants to lighten the situation, Charlie's all like "be serious Silas, this isn't funny Silas, I'm such a debbie downer Silas". Nothing is funny to Charlie. She's above your jokes. She has more issues than vogue. No jokes allowed. Fun times are banned.



Silas on the other hand, I adore very much. He was so sweet and extremely patient with Charlie.



So the book revolves around them trying to figure out what's happening and why it was happening. The book was too short for me to DNF it because of Charlie. Thank God for that.

The ending was when things started to get very interesting.



Bring on the next book.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.