Review: Until November (Until #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

6:07 PM




SYNOPSIS

November is looking forward to getting to know her father and the safety of a small town. After leaving the Big Apple and her bad memories for Tennessee, November starts working for her dad at his strip club doing the books. The one time she’s allowed there during club hours she runs into Asher Mayson. He’s perfect until he opens his mouth and makes assumptions. November wants nothing to do with Asher but too bad for November, fate has other plans. 

Asher Mayson has never had a problem getting a woman, that is until November. Now all he can think about is making November his and keeping her safe. 


REVIEW


I am still in an asher fog. I needed this type of book right now. I just read all throughout my class lectures, so I need a miracle to pass my tests next week because I don't have any notes!


November goes to live with her father and finds out that he owns a strip club. She then proceeded to do the books for the strip club and one night, she meets Asher. 

Asher Mayson and his brothers were notorious players. They didn't do relationships and they were all EXTREMELY HOT. I need to capitalize those two words so you'd get the intensity of their hotness. 

There was a talk about a Mayson curse. The Mayson curse is when one of the Maysons meet the woman that was for them, it would be an explosion and it would be all about her from then on. They would only find one true love. 

“What did I tell you, son?” he says, looking at Asher. “When it happens—BOOM!”

Asher and November's relationship progressed quickly; too quickly, but it worked. 
Asher took care of November like he was put on this earth for the sole purpose of making her happy and ensuring that she was safe. It made me swoon! 


November has been raised by a psychotic bitch of a mother. She was verbally and psychologically abusive. Her mother didn't love and care for at all. She was practically raised by her nanny. Her mother kept causing problems and I just wanted her to die.




I am so glad I delayed reading this book, because I really need to read Trevor's story next. Good thing it's already out! 

5 stars! 

GOODREADS     AMAZON

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.