Review: Remy by Katy Evans

12:33 PM










SYNOPSIS


Underground fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, complex and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured, and at others, they spin out of control.


Through it all, there's been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke Dumas. This is his story; from the first moment he laid eyes on her and knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he's ever had to fight for.



REVIEW


REMY!!!! I love the male POV. It was nice to get inside Remy's head. I love how he was enamoured with Brooke from the start. His love for her was truly powerful and admirable. I ached with Remy when he was falling more in love with Brooke every day, but he couldn't tell her about his secret. He just wanted someone to understand him and love him for him. 


I had a really hard time reading about his fight with scorpion. I had to take breaks in between pages because it made my heart hurt. He was doing it all for Brooke, and while he was fighting, all he thought of was how Brooke would look at him when he finally gave her what she wanted. That part of the book just broke my heart! 


The ending was beautiful! I'm going to miss Remy and Brooke so much! 


 “Protecting you is my privilege. I will protect you and anything that you value as if it were mine.”


5 STARS! 


GOODREADS         AMAZON

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.