Review: The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love #2) by N.M. Silber

11:28 PM




SYNOPSIS

Once upon a time, two lawyers fell in love …

Gabrielle and Braden have fallen in love and face a bright future together if they can just survive all of the crazy people they encounter, like anonymous napkin droppers, UFO enthusiasts, crooked businessmen, nude drunk drivers, and a woman who tries to break into jail. When the gavel falls will the verdict be happily ever after?

Come join the fun as the sexiest couple in the Philadelphia Criminal Court System shares more witty banter and red hot lovin’ with a dash of mystery thrown in. The story that began with The Law of Attraction concludes with lots of love and laughter in The Home Court Advantage.




REVIEW

4 STARS!

This book is a continuation of the first book “The Law of Attraction”. I have been looking forward to reading this because the first one was hilarious! I’m so glad that this book did not disappoint. 

Gabrielle has noticed someone following her around and she has seems to think that someone is always looking at her wherever she goes. She tells Braden and at first he was skeptical, but after some time he also noticed that someone was always following them and watching them. This of course led to Gabrielle’s crazy ideas and adventures in which she likes to drag her friends along. Lily and Adam had me laughing so much I couldn’t breathe. Those two need to get together! 


The things that happen to Gabrielle are just too funny. I especially loved the scene at Club 51; that really had me laughing out loud. 


There wasn’t any drama in this book. Don't get me wrong I love drama, but sometimes I just need a book that allows me to relax and makes me laugh a lot. I thoroughly enjoyed every page and there was never a dull moment. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.